Job Title: Technical Consultant, Presales, Technical Project Manager
Location: Nottingham (Midlands) with UK Travel
Contract Type: Permanent
Industry: Project Management & IT
Work Pattern: Fulltime Monday to Friday
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you’ll be working for
At Stoneseed we provide innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clientele nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Our success has been built around our innovative Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model, supported with our Technical Advisory and Service Delivery Management functions. We are not industry specific, nor aligned to any particular technology or vendors - this role is never the same and therefore, what we offer is variance to our Project Managers, in a client facing scenario.
As a Technical Project Consultant with Stoneseed, you will be customer facing and be able to demonstrate many skills across different areas. Working with the Project Managers you will need to have extensive experience within IT Infrastructure and Applications and be able to advise and consult stakeholders as and when required.
- Candidates must show a good background in IT infrastructure. This should cover the typical areas of;
- Active Directory
- Networking (WAN/LAN)
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Migration
- Associated skill-sets around periphery elements (SAN, VOiP, Cloud) etc. will be highly beneficial.
- Candidates will have had some hands-on experience in their past career, possibly from a consultancy-based role.
- RFI’s and RFQ’s
Project Management – Experience in managing IT Projects. Candidates should be able to demonstrate that they have been involved with projects at the business initiation stage, where their input has helped shape/decide the decision-making process. A Project Management Qualification would be advantageous but not essential
Pre-Sales Consultation- Experience in different technical environments along with a varied client base, working with them to discuss their strategic needs and make recommendations for the development of their IT environment.
What do we offer in return
- We offer 24 days’ annual leave (excl. Bank Holidays)
- Profit Share Scheme after 6 months
- An annual company day out for those eligible
- Pension Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Flexible points based benefit scheme (1+ year) including
o Additional holiday
o ERs pension contributions
- Childcare Voucher Scheme (after probation)
- Monthly £100 charity donation under our staff feedback initiative.