Job Title: IT First Line Support
Salary: £18k to £23k per Annum
Work Pattern: Full Time
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
As Technical Support you will be responsible for providing remote support for IT, data, hosting and telecoms networks. This may include providing input to project plans and the provision recommended improvements for a client’s network.
• Answer support telephone calls and e-mails directly from the customer and work to a target of first time fix of all issues.
• Using data provided by the RMM tool to identify issues and potential issues within the customers’ networks and developing potential solution
• Record all works completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Manage you own workload effectively.
• Minimum 1 years experience within the IT Industry and previous experience within an IT & Telecoms MSP.
• IP Addressing and routing.
• Active Directory.
• Microsoft Exchange.
• Working knowledge of virtualisation – preferably using VMware.
• Proven track record of working on a remote technical support desk
The next steps:
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
3 Innovate Mews, Lake View Drive, Sherwood Park, Nottingham, NG15 0EA
Phone: 01623 888466