Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: Upto £525 P/D DOE
Location: Central London
Work Pattern: Full Time
Duration: 4 Months
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you’ll be representing
Stoneseed provides innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clients nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies.
A leading international law firm covering industries including banking, transport and Aerospace.
Working as a Business Analyst on a variety of IT projects and play a leading role on smaller projects as required
• Minimum 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst with a proven track record of successful project delivery in a professional services company, ideally a law firm.
• Experience of gathering and managing technical details and requirements
• Able to learn and understand current business processes and help to model new processes/ procedures
• Excellent analytical skills
• Able to listen to and understand customer requirements
• Able to operate within a project brief, reporting to the Project Manager as required
• Working knowledge of different analysis techniques/methods, including requirements definition and specification, ERD/DFDs etc.
• A good technical background
• Experience of working on Unified Communication or datacentre migration projects
• Strong requirements elicitation skills
• Familiar with business application components and application migration
• Working within a structured project framework
• Knowledge of legal back office systems such as Document Management, HR and Practice Management systems
• Familiar with MS Office for documentation
• Knowledge of Web technologies and n-tier architecture
• Knowledge of client-server architecture
• RDBMS understanding (MS SQL Server)
• Familiar with Windows 7/8
• Familiar with ITIL, Prince 2, Agile
• Flowchart and data-flow diagramming
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
3 Innovate Mews, Lake View Drive, Sherwood Park, Nottingham, NG15 0EA
Phone: 01623 888466