Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Upto £525 P/D DOE
Location: Central London
Work Pattern: Full Time
Duration: 6 Months
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you’ll be representing
Stoneseed provides innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clients nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies.
A leading international law firm covering industries including banking, transport and Aerospace.
This role is to project manage the global Exchange 2016 /Online and Active Directory project for the client.
To be successful in this role you must have;
• Minimum 5 years' experience as a project manager with a proven track record of successfully managing and leading global projects through the full project life cycle in a professional services company, ideally a law firm.
• Minimum of 3 years' in project management roles with specific and proven experience of IT infrastructure and services projects.
• Experience managing Exchange and Active Directory projects
• Experience of global working
Familiarity with some or all of the following:
• Windows 10 / Office 2016
• iManage Document Management System
• MS Office implementations
• Data centre relocations
• Operating System implementations
• Document management systems
• Accounting/billing and/or time recording systems
• Workflow applications
• Integration projects
• Client/server architectures
• Web technologies – Internet, Intranet, Extranet
• Microsoft environments - Windows 7, .Net, SQL Server, MS Project
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
3 Innovate Mews, Lake View Drive, Sherwood Park, Nottingham, NG15 0EA
Phone: 01623 888466