Job Title: Senior Project Manager – ERP Systems x2
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 DoE Plus Car Allowance
Bonus: Performance based bonus (c10% of Annual Salary or Higher)
Location(s): Field based role with home working
Travel: UK Wide
Sector: Microsoft ERP Systems (Experience in this technology is desirable)
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Your new role of Senior Project Manager:
You will have complete autonomy to provide top level leadership, Programme and Project Management expertise to organisations across the country, covering a range of industries and sectors – in a true project management role.
What we are looking for:
• Engaging, friendly and professional; you will ideally have 5+ years’ experience working in a customer facing project manager or programme manager role working for a Software / ERP vendor re-seller.
• Multiple system rollouts of either ERP, or large-scale CRM or Enterprise BI systems.
• Management of budget, risks, resources, scope, issues, changes and quality.
• Comfortable in liaising with CIOs, CEO’s CxO’s around complex projects and programmes
• Flexibility into travel anywhere in the UK and on rare occasions abroad
• Driving License and access to vehicle
• Experience in deploying or using Microsoft Dynamics AX (Desirable as training will be given)
What do they offer in return?
Competitive salary of £55,000 to £65,000, with a car allowance and generous monthly bonuses and employee benefits.
The next steps;
Following a short pre-screen call with a member of the HR team, there will be one face to face interview before a decision is made.
3 Innovate Mews, Lake View Drive, Sherwood Park, Nottingham, NG15 0EA
Phone: 01623 888466