Job Title: IT Project Manager KBHJ1S
Day Rate: Market Rate
Work Pattern: Full Time
Duration: 3 months
Who you’ll be representing:
Stoneseed provide innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clientele nationwide with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Our success has been built around our innovative Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model, supported with our Technical Advisory, and Service Delivery Management functions.
As a professional services company, we typically work with client organisations who are looking to outsource all, or part, of their project delivery under a flexible resourcing model. On occasions, we subsidise our permanent model with specialist contract associates to satisfy a specific requirement.
Who you’ll be working for:
The UK's largest manufacturer and supplier of fitted kitchens, appliances and joinery products.
What we are looking for:
Along with several years’ project management experience, you will have:
· Delivered IT projects through the whole project lifecycle
· You will understand the full SDLC including analysis, enterprise development, build & deployment and support
· Candidates must demonstrate a background in delivering a variety of software and application or infrastructure projects
· Experience of applying modern / enterprise agile or waterfall methods
· Experience with cloud, AWS or Azure beneficial
· Must have had a varied Project Management career across either two or more industries or sectors
· Ideally have Project Management or Project Delivery experience in a client facing role
We have an excellent record of working in partnership with PSC’s and Umbrella and we are up to date with IR35 legislation. We ensure that our contractors are paid on time, demonstrated by our excellent credit scores.
The next steps:
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
3 Innovate Mews, Lake View Drive, Sherwood Park, Nottingham, NG15 0EA
Phone: 01623 888466