Job Title: Business Analyst - Norfolk (With potential working from home) - KBSS2S
Day Rate: Market Rate
Work Pattern: Full Time
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you’ll be working for
At Stoneseed we provide innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clientele nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Our success has been built around our innovative Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model, supported with our Technical Advisory and Service Delivery Management functions.
We are not industry specific, nor aligned to any particular technology or vendors - this role is never the same and therefore, what we offer is variance to our Project Managers, in a client facing scenario.
Now please let us explain what we are like as a company to see if you think we fit what you are looking for. The best way to describe us, we believe, is as a close but growing family. We are not a big corporate company where you can sometimes feel like just a number. We recognise that behind our award-winning service is a great team, and our employees feeling valued is something our Directors feel passionate about.
On joining Stoneseed you will be provided with: A company laptop, free tea and coffee, onsite parking and 24 days’ annual leave, plus an annual company day out. Feeling like part of a team can sometimes be a challenge when you are placed onto client sites but we truly work hard to combat this. Each year there is a company day out to bring everyone together, not to mention team events, a Christmas party, and various other gifts and rewards throughout the year.
The Essentials for the Business Analyst Role
Along with at least 3 years Business Analyst experience you will also have the below skills;
• Excellent Business Systems Analysis skills and experience of managing complex requirements
• Ability to interpret and translate Business process requirements ility to manage stakeholder workshops
• Experience using Visio, MS Office
• Able to utilise business improvement tools and techniques such as Lean, problem solving (root cause analysis, 5 Whys, 6W, brainstorming)
• Strong business analyst experience in particular:
• Identifying business needs
• Project planning
• Status/ dashboard reporting
• Project risk management
• Comms planning
• Process mapping
• Ability to ‘troubleshoot’ difficult projects
• Budgeting (D)
• Training needs and planning (D)
• Testing strategy and management (D)
What do we offer in return
• We offer 24 days’ annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
• Profit Share Scheme after 6 months
• An annual company day out for those eligible
• Personal Company Pension Plan
• Death in Service (4x salary)
• Flexible points based benefit scheme (1+ year) including; -
o Additional holiday
o ERs pension contributions
• Childcare Voucher Scheme (after probation)
• Monthly £100 charity donation under our staff feedback initiative
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
3 Innovate Mews, Lake View Drive, Sherwood Park, Nottingham, NG15 0EA
Phone: 01623 888466