Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000 DOE plus car allowance and performance related bonus up to £15,000
Location: Location Varies
Work Pattern: Full Time
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Our client offer ERP software systems and consulting and are the largest Microsoft ERP Specialist to improve your planning and efficiency.
Your new role:
We are looking for a project manager that has at least 4 years’ experience of implementing ERP projects. If you have worked on a Microsoft Dynamics platform that would advantageous but it’s not essential. You must be happy to travel anywhere within the UK with the possibility of long periods staying away from home.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a strong ERP focused project manager with the following;
• Relevant Degree level education or equivalent industry experience
• Project Management qualification (Prince2 or PMI)
• Other ERP, CRM or BI product knowledge
• Dynamics AX - User
• Microsoft SureStep Training
• Microsoft Dynamics
• 4 years project management experience in an ERP environment, including the management of budget, risks, resources, scope, issues, changes and quality
• Ability to align project deliverables and customer expectations
• Coaching and/or mentoring experience
• Presentation skills
What do they offer in return?
You will be rewarded with a generous package including car allowance, performance related bonus and fully expensed travel.
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
3 Innovate Mews, Lake View Drive, Sherwood Park, Nottingham, NG15 0EA
Phone: 01623 888466